End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)
End Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Random shoutout
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm by Cloenthy Firielle

» Diary (Hal yang amat sangat ga penting)
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 pm by Kaoru Ryosuke

» More quizes!!! Heheheh...!!
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» EteChat is In The House!
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» The Long Lost Diary of Kirisawa Hiko [finished]
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 am by Kirisawa Hiko

» What If Game
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm by Clyde Ezekiel

» CHAOS!!!!!
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» Japan's Earthquake
The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:58 pm by Rin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 pm

The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)

Go down

The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) Empty The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)

Post by Kirisawa Hiko Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Warning: This is a fan fiction. It didn't happen anywhere, anytime. It means that it's just Kiri's imagination to do these kinds of things.
Spoiler:

A clear night. It's one of the days where you could see the whole moon so clearly. A beautiful full moon. The time where the wolves are getting wary, howling throughout the night. The ones who have wolf's blood in them, like Akito, Zero, Zev are no exception. Zev was alone, it's a rare sight for him to be alone without his "fiancee", Clyde. Maybe it's because it's full moon, he wouldn't know what would he do if he was near some one. He especially didn't want to hurt his precious one. He was laying on the ground, staring at the moon. He was kind of lost in thought, even though he himself didn't know what he was thinking. He was just awed by the presence of the moon.

"Hey, it's a beautiful night, isn't it? Are you alone? Where's your little kittie?"

Zev's mind went back to reality and he glared at the person who took him off guard.
"Oh, Kiri-sama.... Are you talking about Clyde? He is sleeping in his room."

Formal as always. Zev isn't really a sociable person. He tends to hide his feelings from people and speaks in formal language. And surprisingly, he sometimes uses formal language in front of Clyde too. Zev was hiding something, Kiri thought. Actually Kiri already understand the situation right now. The fact that Zev was resisting his wolf's blood and that he was avoiding Clyde because of it. But who cares. Such a chance won't come the second time, will it? And so Kiri decided to tease Zev a little.

"Heee..... It's just that, it's kind of off to see you all alone. Clyde is really like a mother, huh?.... Nee, Zev, aren't you lonely? I mean, look up, the moon is so astonishing, doesn't it take your breath?" said Kiri, smirking, while coming closer to Zev. Zev flinched a little. "I am used to being alone.... Thank you Kiri-sama for worrying about me." said Zev with a straight face. It's working. Even though Zev's face didn't show it, he certainly was affected by Kiri's words. The way he was speaking was a little different than usual. The shy, introverted, loyal Zev, with a nice build, freezing glare and every thing. Ever since Zev and Clyde arrived at End Earth, Kiri has been targeting him.

Zev was trying not to look into the sky, obviously avoiding contact with the moon. Suddenly, wolf's howls were heard every where. It must be Akito and the wolves. They certainly like to roam around the forests and play as they like during the full moon. Zev's fangs started to grow and he began panting. The howls must have made his blood wild. Kiri knelt in front of Zev and right below the moon. He grabbed Zev's chin and started kissing him. Starting with soft kisses, then deep kisses.

"Zev, look at you. Just kisses from me and you're hard down there. Naughty wolf." Zev blushed and shook his head frantically. Well, he must have been thinking about how will Clyde react if he found out about this. Before Zev could run away, Kiri pulled him, slid a finger into Zev's mouth, caressing the fangs that had just grown. "What pretty fangs you have there." said Kiri, whispering into Zev's ear. Kiri cut his finger with the fangs, allowing his blood to flow, as if he was luring Zev to lose to his wild instincts. Zev lost his consciousness for a while. He slowly drank Kiri's blood, licking and sucking Kiri's finger. Then when he came to, he was terrified by his own actions. "I apologize, Kiri-sama.... I didn't mean to..." Before continuing his words, Kiri kissed him again. "It's okay, don't push yourself, Zev. Just let me pleasure you. I'll make you forget everything." said Kiri.
Kirisawa Hiko
Kirisawa Hiko
Branch #3 Family Member

RnK : 48129

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+) Empty Re: The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)

Post by Kirisawa Hiko Tue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Kiri slipped his hand into Zev's jacket, reaching for his nipples. He twirled his fingers and played with Zev's nipples as Zev moaned a little. "Have you ever played here? You're quite sensitive." Zev shook his head. Of course, he haven't, he is the type to treasure his lover and don't want to push Clyde to do things. And looking at Zev's reaction, it's 100% certain that he never do these kind of things with others except for his lover.

As Kiri was licking and sucking Zev's nipples, he pulled down Zev's pants. His hands were reaching for Zev's thing and started stroking it.
"Ah! Please, stop doing this, Kiri-sama... Hnnn..."
Kiri pushed Zev to the ground, making Zev laying, his eyes gazed into the moon. The pleasure from the licking, stroking and the sight of the full moon made Zev lost to his instincts. He howled and growled like a wolf. His beastly, piercing stare made Kiri wanted him more.

Kiri pulled Zev's trousers, inserted a finger into the tight hole. Surprised, Zev scratched Kiri with his claws. But Kiri held Zev's hands and kept pushing and pulling his finger. Another finger went in as Zev howled again. After stretching the hole, Kiri pulled out his fingers and kissed Zev. "Don't hold back. I'll put it in, and if you're in pain, you can claw or bite me. Do whatever you like but I won't stop."

A hard, hot and thick thing was pressed against Zev's butt cheeks. And, carefully, Kiri thrust his thing into Zev. Feeling pain, Zev growled, clawed Kiri but the scars soon healed. After a while, Zev finally grown used to it and started to moan erotically. Kiri gazed at Zev's glowing yellow eyes and his fangs. What an arousing sight. No one would ever expect that the composed Zev could be like this too.

Zev's moans and growls became louder as his ass became tighter than before. Zev's thing was twitching as if it was craving to come. Kiri stroked Zev's thing and thrust harder. "Tsk, I'm coming, Zev." Both of them came at the same time. Zev fainted.

"That was great as I imagined it would be. It's a shame that I couldn't really do it with the timid Zev. But oh well....." said Kiri while stroking the fainted Zev's hair. Before the next full moon, he had better explained Clyde to stay beside Zev before Zev's urges went out of control. But, this time, let's just keep it a secret.
Kirisawa Hiko
Kirisawa Hiko
Branch #3 Family Member

RnK : 48129

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum