End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)
End Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Random shoutout
About End Earth EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm by Cloenthy Firielle

» Diary (Hal yang amat sangat ga penting)
About End Earth EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 pm by Kaoru Ryosuke

» More quizes!!! Heheheh...!!
About End Earth EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)
About End Earth EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» EteChat is In The House!
About End Earth EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» The Long Lost Diary of Kirisawa Hiko [finished]
About End Earth EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 am by Kirisawa Hiko

» What If Game
About End Earth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm by Clyde Ezekiel

» CHAOS!!!!!
About End Earth EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» Japan's Earthquake
About End Earth EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:58 pm by Rin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 pm

About End Earth

Go down

About End Earth Empty About End Earth

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Selamat datang di End Earth!

End Earth merupakan batas antara surga dan dunia dan antara neraka dan dunia. Orang-orang yang sudah meninggal akan dibawa jiwanya ke sini terlebih dahulu.

Anda telah dibawa ke End Earth setelah kamu meninggalkan dunia asal Anda. Anda diberikan pilihan, Anda salah satu dari orang-orang terpilih yang bisa memasuki End Earth.

End Earth is my original-created world. In End Earth, there's one kingdom, Eternia which is ruled by Kaoru Ryosuke (Ryo). He was cursed by God... (curse of Eternia which makes him eternal but he's binded by so many rules.)

At first, Ryo was alone at End Earth, he was thrown there by the humans in Xion (=planet earth) because they thought that Ryo was a monster. Ryo had a vengeance with humans, he hated humans... But one day, humans came to Ryo's jail in End Earth. They wanted Ryo to vanish forever. (Ryo didn't have the curse at that time) But Ryo's mentality was very unstable and it caused Ryo's personalities divide into 3. (Ryo, Ruelle and King) Ryo's senses died and he killed all of the humans who came... except for a single baby. Ryo came back to his senses when the baby cried.

He looked around... the beautiful-grass field was tainted with corpses and blood. Ryo blamed himself again and again... He felt that he has fallen to the darkness. That's when he heard God's voice and made a pact with God. Ryo's sins will be atoned but he must obey the Rules. That's also when the curse was put into Ryo's body.

Ryo decided to take care of the baby and named him Rei. When Rei was 9, Ryo took him to Xion. That's the start of Ryo's journey to take care of End Earth and Xion. That's also the start of the Kingdom of Eternia.

The Kingdom of Eternia consists of :
1. Main Family : Ryo (me), Wind, Resshin and Wolfgang (me and my elementary friends)
2. Branch #1 : Shiro, Xhade, Andre, Ryazely, CJ, Kouta, Queency, Charlotte (my junior high school friends)
3. Branch #2 : Himawari, Freya, Constan, Rin
4. Branch #3 : My OCs
5. Villagers : Souls from Xion who have good hearts and have chosen to stay at End Earth.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

RnK : 159273

https://ryonokazoku.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down