End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

End Earth
End Earth is an alter world which exists between the border of the heaven, hell, and Xion (Our Earth). The chosen souls from Xion will brought to End Earth to start a new life. Find new partners, new love, or even create your own history!

We welcome you to The Kingdom of Eternia =)
End Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Random shoutout
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm by Cloenthy Firielle

» Diary (Hal yang amat sangat ga penting)
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 pm by Kaoru Ryosuke

» More quizes!!! Heheheh...!!
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» The Lone Wolves (KirixZev fanfic) (17+)
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» EteChat is In The House!
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm by Kirisawa Hiko

» The Long Lost Diary of Kirisawa Hiko [finished]
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:04 am by Kirisawa Hiko

» What If Game
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm by Clyde Ezekiel

» CHAOS!!!!!
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm by meraorcus rosarium

» Japan's Earthquake
Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:58 pm by Rin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private]

2 posters

Go down

Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] Empty Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private]

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 am

A beautiful night, perfect for walking around End Earth while staring at the stars on the sky, but in this wonderful night...

"Haahhhh....."

Ryo sighs again. This is the tenth time he has sighed. Ryo is at his room, sitting in front of his work table, precisely in front of 3 big piles of paper which he must check. Those paper don't seem to decrease. No matter how fast Ryo had worked, the paper didn't decrease a bit, even though it did increase. Ryo spotted Rei who is carrying other 2 big piles of paper to him. Another work for Ryo. Poor him, he hasn't even finished the paper on his table and yet Rei brought him 2 piles.

"Rei....please don't make me do this...please don't increase my work...." Ryo said, desperate to run off from his work.

Last edited by Kaoru Ryosuke on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Menjadikan topic private)
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

RnK : 159283

https://ryonokazoku.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] Empty Re: Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private]

Post by Rei Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am

Rei is carrying another 2 big piles of paper when Ryo was sighing again and stopped his movement. Rei knew that Ryo is already tired but Ryo must finish all of his works.

"Rei....please don't make me do this...please don't increase my work...."

"Ryo-sama, I know perfectly of your tiredness and boredom, but please resist yourself from running away.... I already said 1 week ago that you must do your works but you ran away that time... If you didn't finish them today, it will only pile up again", Rei explained so that Ryo doesn't run off again.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

RnK : 54614

Back to top Go down

Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private] Empty Re: Refreshment From Work [PG-18] [Private]

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Ryo felt sad when Rei said that. He realized that if he didn't do his work, it will only pile up again. But still, Ryo needs some relaxation and refreshment from all of his works today. He really wanted to play outside or maybe someone could help him relieve him.

"Rei... can you replace me doing this work? Please....I want to relax a bit..." Ryo said pleadingly.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryo's innocent face always makes Rei falters. Rei too wants Ryo to relax, but he must not do what only the king of Eternia must do. He's only a secretary and guardian, he feels that he doesn't qualify to do that kind of work. Although Rei says that everytime, he always ends up finishing all of Ryo's works.

"Ryo-sama, I can't do what only you must do... But, I am willing to help you relieve your frustration if it's okay with you...." said Rei.

At night, Ryo has a habit. He goes to other's rooms in search of someone who could do him. Rei, who loves Ryo with all of his heart, is sometimes jealous with other people who sleeps with his love. He wants Ryo to become his, but he knows that that will never happen.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:47 pm

"Ryo-sama, I can't do what only you must do... But, I am willing to help you relieve your frustration if it's okay with you...."

Ryo is a little shocked, because it's always been him that invited Rei. Rei never invited him before. Ryo feels really happy and hugged Rei tightly.

"Rei, I love you so much! You're so cute!!" said Ryo while hugging Rei.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Ryo-sama....you're the cute one....even though you always worries others, I still love you... But...please stop hugging me so much... I can't hold it...

"Ryo-sama, I love you too. If you hang around me like that, I'll get turned on...." said Rei.

Ryo's innocent face really makes people want to bully him. Rei can't resist himself and starts to kiss Ryo deeply.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 pm

"R-rei....More...."

Ryo wants Rei right now. Even though he has slept with many people, sex with Ruelle, Rei and the Royal Guards are the best and the most satisfying of all. There's really no the word "embarrassing" in his dictionary. He even wants to do it in the office....
Ryo is honest and he has an innocent face. Although, he spreads out gay pheromones and he starts seducing people when he has a wanton.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:44 pm

"Ryo-sama, let's move. It's better to do it on bed rather than here... I'll carry you to your bedroom."

Rei carries Ryo to Ryo's bedroom, the place where Ryo always have sex with others including Rei. The King's Room is actually a huge place. If people go in, they will see Ryo's office and on the left and right sides there are several bedrooms with their own bathrooms. It's like a private room for gay couples. Why? Because recently the people from the Main Family, Branch #1 and Branch #2 started to move to the castle bedrooms. The distance between 2 rooms are not too far so noises from the next door could be heard easily. That's why there have been many complaints from Branch #3 members. Ryo then decided to make his room a private room.
Rei puts Ryo onto the fluffy big bed on the center of the room and starts unbuttoning Ryo's shirt.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Ryo-sama, let's move. It's better to do it on bed rather than here... I'll carry you to your bedroom.

Ryo nods. Rei carries him like a princess which makes him kind of happy, he knows that he is special to Rei and he wants to believe that. But really, who would have thought that the young boy who Ryo has raised since that boy was still a baby becomes a great deal of a person. Ryo used to want Rei to depend on him but it turned out that Ryo depends on Rei more.

When Rei was little, he used to be a really cute boy. I almost thought that I could be the "top" if it was him. Now...he's so cool, responsible, dependable and caring... I hope he will find the one for him in the future...

Rei has been giving love to Ryo for years.... Ryo hasn't really noticed that. Ryo still thinks himself as Rei's brother/father and hopes that Rei would find the perfect partner. Although Rei himself doesn't care about anyone other than Ryo.

Rei unbuttons Ryo's shirt. "Rei.... Why do you care for me this much? Don't you think you misunderstand gratefulness with love?" asks Ryo. (stupidly)
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Rei.... Why do you care for me this much? Don't you think you misunderstand gratefulness with love?

Rei was rather shocked. Ryo denied Rei's feelings in front of him. That was rather bold of Ryo. "No, Ryo-sama. I don't believe that I misunderstood. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I do feel grateful for what Ryo-sama has done for me but... the feelings I feel are different. If I only feel grateful, I wouldn't want to hold you, I won't feel jealous if you're with others..." said Rei.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

"Rei....,"whispered Ryo, hugging Rei tightly. "I'm sorry I couldn't answer your feelings or anyone's feelings..." said Ryo while crying a little.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 pm

"Ryo-sama, I already know that. That's why I don't want to force you to love me back... Please, don't put on that face," explained Rei.

Rei kissed Ryo and wiped Ryo's tears. Then Rei licked Ryo's chest and nipples. Ryo moaned as Rei caressed him. Rei marked Ryo with kisses all over his body.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Ryosuke Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

"Nnnn......Rei.... not there.... people...will see....the hickeys..." said Ryo when Rei kissed him on his neck.
Kaoru Ryosuke
Kaoru Ryosuke
King of Eternia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Rei unzipped Ryo's pants. He stroked Ryo's thing and licked it. Ryo gasped and moaned louder.

"You don't usually complain when I kiss you there, Ryo-sama. Is there something you hide from me? Are you meeting someone later?" asked Rei.
Rei
Rei
Branch #3 Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum